Thank you so much for joining the CGM Anti-Denial Campaign Website. You are one step closer to helping millions of Americans get coverage for a Continuous Glucose Monitor.
Some things to help you get started.
1. If you HAVE been covered for a CGM please check out the list on the homepage, if you do not see your insurance company on that list please shoot me an email back. Please tell me the name of the Insurance and the INDIVIDUAL PLAN you have through them. Example: Carefirst BC/BS of Maryland (PPO) or (HMO)
2. I have created a FORUM for every state in the U.S. find your state category and please provide the following below.
(You can use New York as a guide. )
a) Identify the person(s) by State and Country who have the power to make it mandatory for insurance companies to cover CGMs.
b) Identify the lobbyists by State and Country who will go to bat for us to bring this forward.
c) Find a website link to the "law" that is currently in place regarding diabetes supplies coverage in your State or Country.
d) Find out by State and Country what has to be done in order to make this happen.
3. In the middle column of homepage you can find CGM clinical studies available for downloading and printing out for your appeal process.
4. Help spread the word about this site, just click on the top navigation bar that says INVITE.
5. Don’t forget to tell people about the CGM ANTI-DENIAL PETITION currently we have 1,300 signatures 700 more to reach our goal of 2,000 by World Diabetes Day on November 14, 2008
How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on:( firstname.lastname@example.org ) for the full details.
Have a nice day
Thanks God bless.
No comments yet!
You need to be a member of CGM Anti-Denial Campaign Website to add comments!